Houston, Texas

Tim Wallace Home Improvement Denver NC

6046 LINEBERGER RD, DENVER, NC 28037

Sherrills Ford, North Carolina

United States

I have noticed many complaints about him on the internet. I wish I screened him first. He scammed me now too. Came to my house in an old Chevy Blazer looking all nasty like he combs his hair with a pork chop covered in gravy. Teeth all nasty black, brown, gray and green. Rotten and many had already fallen out. He is only like 45 and looks like 65, probably from drug use and drinking. He was chain smoking the whole time I spoke with him about a quote for repair. Anyway he took deposit and never came back.

All the evidence is online the he is a criminal - I should have looked.

Had an Experience with TW Tim Wallace Construction?

Comments

Iceman

If you see the brown and yellow crusted rotten toothed long-hair trailor park trash tell him he owes Zarina $1000 for stealing from her on the AC Repair Scam.

Probably going to spend his Christmas in his filthy signle-wide laying in vomit and garbage.

THANK YOU RHINO SHIELD OF JACKSONVILLE FOR SATISFYING MY COMPLAINT Rhino Shield of Jacksonville "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..." Read more Lockridge Homes - My Lockridge Home Lockridge Homes "If you are thinking of building a home with Lockridge Homes of Rolesville, NC come see my home first. Call me at 336-599-3930 and set up a time to see..." Read more Shea Homes - Failure to follow basic builder guidelines. Shea Homes "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..." Read more Paradise Home Improvement - Horrible Paradise Home Improvement "The sales person lied about where the windows where coming from. The windows are not even installed properly, parts are not even attached to the house so they remain in..." Read more Tradesy - Horrible Customer Service Tradesy "The customer service for this site is non existent. I recently purchased a bracelet on there that does not match the description or the picture listed whatsoever. It was supposed..." Read more The Ashton Drake Galleries - Ashton Drake strikes again.. New/different excuse for not processing other orders, and doll review. The Ashton Drake Galleries "I originally left my first bad review for ADG due to them refusing to process my orders, after delivering the first order made. The excuse was "a discrepancy between my..." Read more Denver Mattress Company - Has been great ...now deflated Denver Mattress Company "We we're givin this mattress as a present several years ago and have loved using this product, up until several weeks ago I had to start occasionally adding air to..." Read more Skylight Visa - Phone *** 2017 Skylight Visa "i met a guy called Sam ,he helped me *** into my spouse INSTAGRAM,KIK,FACEBOOK AND GMAIL. Now i can monitor my spouse day to day messages and activities with out..." Read more