Tim Wallace Home Improvement Denver NC

6046 LINEBERGER RD, DENVER, NC 28037

Sherrills Ford, North Carolina

United States

I have noticed many complaints about him on the internet. I wish I screened him first. He scammed me now too. Came to my house in an old Chevy Blazer looking all nasty like he combs his hair with a pork chop covered in gravy. Teeth all nasty black, brown, gray and green. Rotten and many had already fallen out. He is only like 45 and looks like 65, probably from drug use and drinking. He was chain smoking the whole time I spoke with him about a quote for repair. Anyway he took deposit and never came back.

All the evidence is online the he is a criminal - I should have looked.

Had an Experience with TW Tim Wallace Construction?

Comments

If you see the brown and yellow crusted rotten toothed long-hair trailor park trash tell him he owes Zarina $1000 for stealing from her on the AC Repair Scam.

Probably going to spend his Christmas in his filthy signle-wide laying in vomit and garbage.

William Ryan Homes - "We make it easy!"- A Delusional Motto William Ryan Homes "We Make it Easy!- A delusional motto Cast: Mike- Super intendent of Construction for William Ryan Keith- Realtor preferred by William Ryan Lisa/Tiffany- Sales Representatives for William Ryan Ernie/ Ben-..." Read more Pulte Homes - Think twice before buying a Pulte Home at Fireside Norterra Pulte Homes "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..." Read more Lennar - Empty Promises and Rating their Quality of homes higher than actuality Lennar "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..." Read more Lgi Homes - Brand New LGI home has way too many problems Lgi Homes "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Horrible service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I was refused food and service because I requested food close-by closing time..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more